A special place
- What makes this place special or unique?
- Why does it look the way it does?
- What local activities or events have made it like this?
- Why do we like this place?
- What can we make more of?
- What potential is there to enhance the place?
A well-connected, accessible and welcoming place
- How accessible is the place? What limits how easy it is to get around?
- How welcoming is the place? Does anything make it confusing?
- How well does the parking work?
- How can the place be made more accessible and more welcoming?
A safe and pleasant place
- What makes this place – and its street(s) and public spaces – safe and pleasant? What detracts from that?
- How successful are the streets and spaces underfoot? What could be improved?
- How can the place be made safer and more pleasant?
- How do people enjoy nature here? What is missing?
A planet-friendly place
- What makes this place planet-friendly? How are scarce resources wasted?
- How does movement use resources?
- How is waste handled?
- How is energy used in buildings?
- How adaptable is the place?
- What other features makes the place planet-friendly?
- How could the place make better use of resources?